Sunday 22 March 2009

The Flex Belt from Slendertone - Tested and Reviewed.

Flex Belt Review - Does the Slendertone Flex Belt do what it promises?

According to Slendertone, the Flex Belt will 'Tone, Tighten, Firm & Strengthen Your Abs - Guaranteed!'. Well two months ago I decided to put these claims to the test, and I've written about my findings here.





How Does the FlexBelt Work?

Ok, heres the technical stuff:

Flex Belt is made up of three pre-positioned, medical-grade GelPads, which cover your central abdominal muscles and external obliques. Electrical signals from the Flex belt reach out to nerves at the point where they are most concentrated. These nerves branch out to all the abdominal muscles (not just the ones under the pads) which causes them to relax and contract naturally, working all of the muscles at the same time.


Ease of use:

I think the reason that products like the Flex belt appeal to people so much, is that they are simple, and are convenient to use. But the real question is, do they actually work?

So the Flex Belt is Clinically Proven, right?

Yes it is. After doing a little bit of research, I've discovered that in an 8-week clinical study, the Flex Belt was proven effective for 100% of users that use it as instructed. Thats everybody. The results of this study showed the following improvements amongst the Flex Belt users:

  • 49% increase in abdominal strength

  • 1.4 inch (3.5cm) average waist reduction

  • 72% increase in sit-up performance

  • ALL subjects reported firmer and flatter abdomens

How Much is the Flex Belt?

The FlexBelt currently retails for $199.99, which was what I paid for mine 2 months ago. Currently though, they are throwing in a YEARS FREE subscription to either of these two well known healthy lifestyle magazines, Fitness & Maxim:





This always happens to me, I buy something, and then soon after they give something away for free!

Will Flex Belt Really Work?

I go to the gym on a daily basis. I work out my abs for four days a week and it takes a lot of time, effort and commitment. I realised straight away that I could use the Flex Belt whilst at home and spend the extra time back at the gym working on the treadmill or on the rower. This enabled me to manage my gym time better and lose a heck of a lot more weight. Trust me, with a young son it is very tricky to find time to work out, so usingwhat time I do have efficiently is crucial, and very satisfying.

The Slendertone Flex Belt is also endorsed by some top professional athletes. These include the NFL hall of famer Jerry Rice. Here's what Jerry said about the Flex Belt:

“The first time that I used it I was very surprised because it was working those muscles that I had been trying to work with crunches and I got the results that I wanted. It works those muscles, tones them, makes them stronger and it is very easy.” - Jerry Rice, San Francisco 49ers All Star


Does the Flex Belt come with a Warranty?

YES!, and a really good one. Every Flex Belt order comes with a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. This makes trying the Flex Belt RISK FREE. Any order can be returned within 60 days from the date you place your order, for a 100% refund, for ANY reason whatsoever. You could even tell them you are bored of it, it really doesn't matter. This guarantee is set in stone. This is one of the main reasons why its worth trying yourself if you have any doubts.






The Final Flex Belt Conclusion

So, the Flex Belt is a scientifically proven way to get more stronger, more toned, well defined abs. If, like me, you can't spend all day at the gym working on your abs like the pro athletes and models do, then the Slendertone Flex Belt really is a fantastic alternative. It literally takes minutes out of your day, thats all! To try out the Flex Belt for 60 days, and get your years free subscription to Maxim or Fitness, click here.


3 comments:

  1. I've been using this for two weeks now. I can definitely feel it working. Not obvious to the naked eye, but I feel that my muscles are stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very busy schedule and i have no any to go to gym for my six pack's.My friend advised me and i am using Flex Belt from last four months and i feel my muscles more strength as it before also reduce all fat from body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Flex Belt, you simply need to wrap it around your waist and let it work for thirty minutes. Also, you just need to use it two to three times a week so you can see significant results.

    Flex Belt Review

    ReplyDelete